April Pante Project – Sold Out
This Pante Project has sold out. Please stay tuned for future Pante Projects and check out our Mother’s Day Contemporary Indigenous Experience in May! See Details
Chef Ray Naranjo’s Pante Project is a monthly event in which you can order a pre-prepared, Indigenous dinner online and pick it up contact-free, curbside at IPCC and in Santa Fe. Through an online video, Chef Ray will show you how the meal was prepared and explain the food’s cultural meaning. Reserve your dinner now!
Enjoy a pre-prepared dinner by Chef Ray Naranjo.
- Reserve online. (Use this form) We are limited to 200 total meals. We will call you back to verify and take payment. Order deadline is 5pm April 9th.
- Pick up contact-free on Sat., April 17th from 2-4:00PM.
- IPCC: 2401 12th Street NW, 87104 (Use the 12th St. entrance in front of Four Winds Convenience Store, directly across the street from Starbucks. Then, go through the parking lot, around the center to access the north parking lot. The meal pick-up location will be outside the restaurant.) Get Directions
- Cisneros Design Inc: 2904 Rodeo Park Dr E STE 200 Santa Fe, NM 87505 Get Directions
- Watch Video of Chef Ray preparing dinner and sharing interesting information about the meal.
- Eat and enjoy!
- $60 + tax Each Meal
- $5 discount for IPCC Members (Not a member? Sign up or renew today!)
- A portion of the proceeds from each meal will benefit IPCC’s Pueblo Relief Fund.